Completing nutrition education can positively enhance one’s life.
VibrantLily helps organisations to get healthier by creating programs to engage, educate and motivate individuals to embrace better eating habits and to integrate greener practices into their lives.
#morepeoplemorepower #habitnutritionstrategy #virtuouscircle
Workplace Nutrition Programs
Are you looking for a sustainable and engaging experience to keep your staff healthy and happy?
- A healthier diet helps prevent many health problems (fewer sick days)
- Healthier employees tend to be more focused and productive at work.
Not only studies show that spending money on nutrition counseling saves companies money in the long run [lower healthcare costs] but also that employer-sponsored nutrition programs have a high chance of promoting lasting behavior change.
- Nutrition programs can be repeated so employees get ongoing support.
– Employers can alter the office's food landscape, making it easier for the employees to make healthy choices.
– Social networks in offices can provide support and encourage participants to work towards a common goal.
Food [Sustainability] Education
Given the importance of diet in preventing chronic diseases, nutrition education is a vital part of a comprehensive health education program.
Kids spend more than 1,200 hours each year in school, making schools an ideal place to empower them with knowledge and skills to make healthier food and beverage choices.
Schools play an important role in helping students establish healthy eating behaviors, by providing:
- nutritious and appealing foods and beverages.
- consistent and accurate messages about good nutrition.
- ways to learn about and practice healthy eating.
Consultant & Public Speaker
Looking for a speaker to present at your next meeting or conference?
Here are some of our most popular topics:
- You are what you eat.
- Nutrition for kids: healthy habits for life
- Organic vs conventional foods
- Changing eating habits
VibrantLily can deliver existing workshops or develop a program
for the specific needs of your organisation.